8.03.2009

New Stuff...New Stuff!!!

Hey Everybody! Just wanted to let you know I have now added Printable Recipes to the blog (YAY!!) That means all you have to do is click on the link under the title of the recipe and it will redirect you to another site where you can print the recipe. All courtesy of Kevin his tutorial (thanks Kevin, it was super helpful). This way you can start building or adding to your recipe files. I thought this would be easier than you having to write down the recipe or do some cut and paste stuff. Hey, anything to thank you for visiting my little blog and to get you in the kitchen cooking. Like I said before, if I can do it, you can do. FYI...I also added recipes to the older posts I've done so go check those out too. Now get printing.

Also, you'll notice a new widget (I believe that is the official term) on the right hand side of the page entitled food blog search. I have found this little search engine to be very helpful and thought you might as well. All you have to do is enter an ingredient or a dish and it will search recipes from over 3000 food blogs to match what you are looking for. I have gained countless inspiration from this search engine and hope to be included in there in the near future as well. Until then, do a quick search and you will be introduced to the lovely and large community of food bloggers.

I hope you enjoy the "new stuff" and keep coming back. I've got some great dishes coming in the next couple of weeks. By the way, I would love to hear how some of the dishes turned out for you.
Comments and suggestions as always welcome.

1 comment: